A selection of articles related to namamugi incident.
Original articles from our library related to the Namamugi Incident. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Namamugi Incident.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Namamugi Incident is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Namamugi Incident books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Murder, Misunderstandings, and Might. Mid-Nineteenth Century
- “The Namamugi Incident”. It was into this complicated political arena that Charles Lennox Richardson set foot in. 1862.
- of the
- The Namamugi Incident and the Bombardment of Kagoshima 1862/3. SIR HUGH CORTAZZI .......................................................................................... ..
- ThePolitics of theMeiji Restoration: Rational Choiceand Beyond
- Namamugi incident was not the first incident ofits kind.
Suggested News Resources
- Yokohama museum to exhibit letters of Brit slain by samurai in Namamugi Incident
- To brush your history a bit, the Namamugi Incident occurred in 1862 when Charles Richardson, a merchant from Britain was killed by Shimazu Hisamitsu's.
- Letters of British man slain by samurai to be exhibited
- The letters from Charles Richardson, a merchant killed in the Namamugi Incident, were discovered by a relative about 20 years ago, along with other related family items. The letters will be shown for the first time at a Yokohama museum from July 19.
Suggested Web Resources
- Namamugi Incident Monument Reviews - Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Namamugi Incident Monument, Yokohama: See reviews, articles, and photos of Namamugi Incident Monument, ranked No.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Namamugi Incident Topics
bertolt brecht theory of theatre
chain of cause and effect
list of criminology topics
body language voluntary body language