- 5 Interesting Facts About Suryanamaskar
- Since ancient times, Yoga has been considered a process of purification of mind, body and soul. Today, we aspire towards achieving a healthy body and are allured by its health benefits. One such exercise that can help us achieve this is 'Surya Namaskar'.
- Group Surya Namaskar performed to mark Ratha Saptami
- Young and old alike enthusiastically performed Surya Namaskar (the Sun salutation) to mark the Ratha Saptami here on Sunday. Led by Patanjali Yoga Peetam State Vice-President G. Balasubramanium, the yoga Practitioners performed the stretching ...
- The real meaning and significance 'Namaskar' or 'Namastey'
- People from across the globe are familiar with the traditional Indian greeting style – Namaskar or Namastey. This gesture instantly reminds one of India when staying abroad.
- Say A Sanskaari Namaskar To India's Latest Superhero - RashtraMan
- There's a new superhero in town. The cape-wearing moustachioed do-gooder can be found kicking a radical rascal's ass (or two) before his morning cuppa green tea. For the first time in India, say a Sanskaari Namaskar to the guardian of Rashtria, hero of ...
- About four times a year (Christmas, Valentine's Day, mother and father's day), Namaskar serves a buffet. This is a great time to catch what they're all about. Don't think it is about quantity for this establishment, you'll be missing the point.
Namaskar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Namaskar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespregnancy fetishism
domesticated turkey butchering
adam and eve the sumerian connection
langston hughes political views
list of waterfalls sri lanka