- Definition: "Nam (vedam) poorayithi Namboothiri" is the commonly accepted etymology of the word Namboothiri.
- Irishi N. N. Namboothiri
- Irishi N. N. Namboothiri.
- Planning Container Drayage Operations at Congested Seaports
- Planning Container Drayage Operations at Congested. Seaports. A Thesis.
- THE KERALA NAM BOOTH IRI BILL, 1957
- REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE. ON. THE KERALA NAM BOOTHIRI BILL, 1957.
- The Turning Point in a Living Tradition - Namboothiri
- The Turning Point in a Living Tradition. Somayāgam 2003. T.
- Compartment syndrome and systemic hypertension
- S. Namboothiri, MS(Orth),. Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Namboothiri grooms turn to orphanages for brides
- THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Not only do they have to please the deities, but the priests from Namboothiri families in the state now have to please the officials of the Social Welfare Department also.
- New firm to impart soft skills
- The launch of the corporate office will be done by Kaithapram Damodaran Namboothiri at Kowdiar Heera Palace on August 31 at 10.30 am.
- South Indian food: I eat, therefore iPodi
- Popular in the Namboothiri and Nair households in central and south Kerala, this has two additional ingredients: rice and lots of curry leaves. Latha Mohanan, from Kottayam, shares her recipe: “Fry one cup of rice in coconut oil.
- Now Royal family to start divine probe into treasure hunt
- The temple chief priest Tharunaloor Parameswaran Namboothiri will start the rituals on Monday morning and will last for three days.
- Chembai birth anniversary fete from tomorrow
- The inaugural function will be followed by a flute concert by Palakkad KV Suryanarayanan and Carnatic music concerts by Sadanam Harikumar, Vellinezhi Subramaniyan, Madambi Vasudevan Namboothiri, Prabhin of Ottappalam, and KPK Kutty.
- Namboothiri Websites Trust Calicut
- Mar 2, 2011 A Voluntary and Non-profit-oriented forum for documenting Namboothiri traditions in web.
- The Namboothiri Community - A History
- A History of this Brahmin community based in Kerala.
- Namboothiri Illams
- Namboothiri culture has something to do with their home environment.
Namboothiri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Namboothiri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol restroom
jim henson death
straw-bale construction history
apollo 12 mission highlights
norepinephrine role in attention
the incredibles kari