Name Of Jesus
A selection of articles related to name of jesus.
Original articles from our library related to the Name Of Jesus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Name Of Jesus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. 18:2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted...
New Testament >> John
Name Of Jesus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Name Of Jesus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NASA Finally Bows to the Name of Jesus After Censorship
- In June 2015, members of Johnson Space Center's Praise and Worship Club said attorneys for NASA's legal department told them they could not use the name Jesus in announcements appearing in the space agency's newsletters. (Flickr/Creative Commons).
- Home Opinion Editorials WWJD? NASA doesn't know: censoring name of Jesus from
- NASA has banned “Jesus” from announcements made by the Johnson Space Center Praise and Worship Club in company newsletters, according to Liberty Institute, a legal organization dedicated to protecting religious freedom for all Americans.
- Tom Payne Talks The Walking Dead's Jesus And His Name Change
- Fans of the comics, however, may have been a bit thrown off for a moment when Payne delivered the line where he said his name for the first time. In the comics, though he still goes by Jesus, the character's real name is Paul Monroe.
- Calling on the name of Jesus
- The beauty of the call — that faithful act of calling on the name of Jesus Christ — is simply that it is not narrowly defined. What matters is the sincerity of the heart and that is an aspect that Christ alone can fully discern for others.
- NASA Bans Name Of 'Jesus' In Johnson Space Center Newsletter, Cites
- A group of Christian employees at NASA's Johnson Space Center has alleged violation of freedom of religious expression. According to the group, the authorities at NASA's Johnson Space center, Houston, Texas, banned use of the name of “Jesus” in ...
Name Of Jesus Topics
Related searchesarthur rimbaud influence
practical magic plot
victor von pentz
second moment of area
casablanca film cinematography