A selection of articles related to name.
Original articles from our library related to the Name. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Name.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
Name is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Name books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Trade Name Application
- Attention: Business Services, Trade Name Division. 1700 W.
- TRADE NAME - State Department of Assessments and Taxation
- Post office box number is only accepted when part of the physical address.
- CC-1050 Certificate of Assumed or Fictitious Name
- transact business under an assumed or fictitious name in the [ ] City [ ] County of .. ...................................................................... .
Suggested News Resources
- Mike Shanahan Likely To Name Tim Hightower #1 Running Back
- When the post-lockout preseason finally began, it was assumed Washington Redskins running back Ryan Torain would be the starter for head coach Mike Shanahan. But a funny thing happened in August.
- ISU coach's son looks to make name for himself
- AP There's another Rhoads looking to make a name for himself through football in central Iowa. Jake Rhoads, the son of third-year Iowa State coach Paul Rhoads, is entering his junior year as a football player at Gilbert High.
- PAX: Persson to Stick with Scrolls Brand Name
- Bethesda recently sent Persson a letter, alleging the name "Scrolls" infringes on their trademark for "The Elder Scrolls". Persson was asked at PAX if he had any back-up names for his new game, just in case he lost the legal fight with Bethesda.
- Halo Fest: The New Halo Trilogy Has a Name
- At 343i's Halo 4 panel on Saturday morning, Josh Holmes discussed the impending Halo trilogy and revealed the name of the upcoming three-game series: the Reclaimer Trilogy.
- When will Rivera name Cam Newton the starter?
- Finally we have our answer. Finally, it's been put to rest. Cam Newton is officially the Panthers starting quarterback … for the fourth preseason game.
Suggested Web Resources
- Behind the Name: Meaning of Names, Baby Name Meanings
- Jul 20, 2011 The meaning and history of first names. Submit a Name. Fun Stuff.
- Baby Names at BabyNames.com | Baby Name Meanings | Baby Boy
- Boy names, girl names, and unique baby names. Search Baby Names, meanings and origins. Top Most Popular Baby Names.
- Domain Names | Web Hosting | SSL Certificates - Name.com
- Search and register domain names, get reliable website hosting, SSL certificates, email services, premium and expired names. ICANN-accredited registrar.
- National Association for Multicultural Education
- This site supports efforts in educational equity and social justice and provides resources for students and educators and valuable links to other sites.
- Name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A name is a word or term used for identification. Names can identify a class or category of things, or a single thing, either uniquely, or within a given context.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyoughal famous people
binary numeral system subtraction
orion constellation history
fantastic mr fox
equal temperament history
social credit party