A selection of articles related to namesake.
Original articles from our library related to the Namesake. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Namesake.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Victory. Irish/British A female personification of Victory, especially in a martial sense. A very appropriate personification of her is seen in the historical Boadicca, Queen of the Iceni, who fought the Romans to a standstill in the first century CE....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Namesake is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Namesake books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Austrian building looks like its namesake – a loaf of bread
- Artist's rendition of the exterior of the House of Bread (Credit: Coop Himmleb(l)au). View gallery (5 images). It's not every day that an architectural firm gets to design a building that closely represents a company's end product.
- Aden Pizza fires up its namesake dish alongside fresh-baked delights from Turkey
- For 14 years, Tarek Khalfallah managed local pizza franchises where young workhorses would robotically assemble hundreds of pies daily for Washingtonians who would, for reasons I can't grasp, robotically call Domino's for dinner.
- Emmy Rossum cuddles with her furry namesake
- “Shameless” star Emmy Rossum had an adorable 5-week-old kitten named after her at the Best Friends Animal Society benefit at the Bowery Hotel on Tuesday. We're told guests bid on the chance to christen the cat, with the lucky winner choosing to name ...
- Spar grabs stake in namesake Swiss brand
- Johannesburg - Spar Group has agreed to buy a majority stake in the company that owns the brand in Switzerland as the South African food and liquor retailer seeks to boost growth outside its home market. Spar will buy 60 percent of Spar Switzerland for ...
- The Lits brand is back as BNY Mellon downsizes at Market St. site
- BNY Mellon reportedly reduced its office occupancy at Mellon Independence Center at 701 Market St. to 14.5 percent through June 2017 from a previous 21.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeena biography
clothing the life cycle of clothing
it came from beneath the sea