A selection of articles related to naming.
Original articles from our library related to the Naming. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Naming.
- Poppet Magick and an Example for Healing
- There are various forms and types of this magick, and listed below is a basic guide and some tips on how to enhance your poppet spell. Poppet magick is extremely powerful and should be used with care. Most people associate poppet magick with Voodoo and...
Spells >> Poppet Magick
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Chiron, Teacher of Achilles
- I chose to look at Chiron as the teacher of Achilles rather than the more usual naming of him as the wounded healer, which in later times has been used frequently by astrologers, post-Jungians and other therapists. Why? Not because I think the aspect of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Naming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naming books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Layered Naming Architecture for the Internet
- These addi- tional levels of naming and resolution (1) allow services and data Keywords.
- Naming Polynomials
- Kuta Software - Infinite Algebra 1. Name___________________________________. Period____.
- XML Naming and Design Rules
- XML Naming and Design Rules, Version 2.0 of 17 February 2006. Previous version: XML Naming and Design Rules, Version 2.
- Building the Perfect Beast The Igor Naming Guide
- Everything you've always wanted to know about naming companies, products Every naming project is unique and our process is customized for each of them.
- Guidance for identification and naming of - Guidance - Europa
- Guidance for identification and naming of substances under. REACH. June 2007.
Suggested News Resources
- Naming the dead
- By Imogen Foulkes BBC News, Bogota For 47 years, government forces, rebel groups, paramilitaries and drug cartels have battled for control of large parts of the country.
- Michigan tradition of naming captains continues today
- The altering of tradition bothered more than a few former players, and Rodriguez relented last year, naming two captains in training camp.
- Ian Clark, 36, Will Name His Son Will.i.am After Naming Daughter Lady Gaga
- It's no secret that we look to celebrities for inspiration. On our wardrobes, haircuts (we're looking at you Jennifer Aniston), even our babies' names.
- District offering naming rights for Galaxy Elementary construction
- Organizers will soon open a naming program, in which donors can sponsor more than 100 items on the new campus, from classrooms to shade trees to benches.
- UCLA law professor opposes naming institute after Lowell Milken
- UC rules specify that the naming of a building or program "must be consistent with the university's role as a public trust" and the school should consult legal officials if that trust is later violated.
Suggested Web Resources
- FREE Online Naming
- Name your business, product or website. Plus naming tips, articles and more.
- Naming Company: Master-McNeil, thought leaders in naming
- Berkeley, California company offering identity development and brand architecture services since 1988.
- Seth's Blog: The new rules of naming
- Oct 16, 2005 For a long time, I didn't like my name. I spent more than 30 years spelling both my first and last name in school and on the phone.
- Baby Names at BabyNames.com | Baby Name Meanings | Baby Boy
- ANNOUNCEMENTclose. BabyNames.com - Naming the world, one baby at a time.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.