- There Is No Such Thing As 'Namlish'
- MOST people in Namibia who cannot converse properly in English claim that they speak 'Namlish'. This is ridiculous! There is only one way out here: either you can speak good English or you speak bad English.
- Namibia revels in the ripples of a great win
- There are those of German decent, and they all converse in what is called 'Namlish'. It is all cause for some light-hearted banter. “If you're Namibian, you're Namibian.
- Diescho's Dictum: If the world was a village of just 100 inhabitantsMy
- The earth is old. According to Hebrew orthodoxy this year is 5776 after the earth was created. Christian Scientists hold it is over 4.
- Is Afrikaans now Namibia's second official language?
- Please allow me to express my views on the unchallenged popularity and dominance of Afrikaans as a language in Namibia and its somewhat superfluous potential of becoming an official language in the not too distant future, if left unchecked.
- Do you speak Uglish? How English has evolved in Uganda
- Namlish, spoken in Namibia, which according to The Namibian Sun only has one rule: no grammar. Mumbai, home to 21 million people, has its own version of Hindi called Bambaiya, which incorporates sayings and pronunciations from Marathi, Hindi and ...
Namlish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Namlish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary kidneys
sabbatical year bible
kafka on the shore plot