- Parents rave Nanabush spectacular
- "It was spectacular, absolutely spectacular," said parent Ray Wiss, who was accompanied by his two young daughters for the Saturday matinee perfomance of Nanabush at St. Peter's United Church. "It brought tears to my eyes.
- Where Google said 'don't be evil', Alphabet just wants employees to 'obey the law'
- Google Inc is changing its operating structure by setting up a new company called Alphabet Inc, which will include the search business and a number of other units. Photograph: PAWEL KOPCZYNSKI/REUTERS. Alex Hern · @alexhern.
- Nurse suspended for re-use of flu syringes on 67 people, state says
- The nurse who re-used syringes when administering the flu vaccine to employees of a West Windsor company has agreed to a temporary suspension of her license, according to the N.J. State Board of Nursing.
- Stories and legends still important to modern indigenous justice
- In the story, Nanabush wakes up from a long sleep, hungry and wanting food. He wanders until he comes across a camp. He steals and eats roasted ducks.
- Alanis King 's World Launch of '3 Plays' in Ottawa
- OTTAWA—What do Nanabush and Jesus, warrior Tommy Prince and a talking buffalo all have in common? They're all characters in plays written by the renowned playwright and director Alanis King of Wikwemikong. Ms.
Nanabush is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanabush books and related discussion.