- Yashoda's Karttika Nightmare
- Her husband, Nanda, was the king of Vraja whose goshalas housed 900,000 top breed cows. Yashoda had a brainwave. She decided to make such an endless variety of delicious milk preparations with her own hands and feed her mischievous son that he ...
- A Sthitaprajna in the Real Life ………!!!!!
- About 10 years back on the advice of my father I read a book titled “The Glory of Gayatri” which is the English translation of a Great Kannada work “Maha Brahmana” by Sri Devudu Narasimha Shastry.
- Can God mitigate bad Karma?
- In the most popular Shloka of the Gita, the Lord says very loudly "sarva-dharmān parityajya, mām ekaṁ śaraṇaṁ vraja, ahaṁ tvāṁ sarva-pāpebhyo, mokṣayiṣyāmi mā śucaḥ" Bhagavad-gītā (18.66). In other words Lord Krishna is saying "Abandon all ...
- Inner Meditation As Taught by Lord Shri Krishna
- Today the whole world is celebrating the auspicious occasion of the incarnation of Lord Shri Krishna who has been described as “Mahayogeshvar” (“Mahayogeshvaro HariH”) – the Lord who brought the Yoga to light. The solemn message he gave to his ...
- Srimati Radharani on Radhaashtami
- It is explained that the beloved consorts of Lord Krishna are of three kinds, namely the goddesses of fortune or Lakshmis, His queens, and the milkmaids of Vraja called the gopis. All of them proceed from Radharani.
Nanda Vraja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanda Vraja books and related discussion.