- And You have not described what is transcendental love and affection. You should What is contained in Srimad Bhagavatam?
- Astottara-sata(108)-namas of Lord Kåņëa
- 19. oā nanda-vraja-janänandine namaų. 20.
- Maha Vishnu Sapthaham
- Krishna requested Vasudeva to shift him to Nandagopa vraja and bring Maya, the one who was born to Yashoda and.
- TASTE OF TRANSCENDENCE
- Nanda-vraja-dhäma (the transcendental realm of the sweet pastimes of. Nandanandana Çré Kåñëa), Whose kåñëa-kathä [narration of the glories of the.
- When Janmashtami comes
- Reaching Nanda's Vraja, Vasudeva placed his son on the bed of Yasoda and returned to the palace of Kamsa after taking her daughter. He laid the daughter on Devaki's bed and imprisoned himself with the chains and waited for the arrival of Kamsa.
- Sanskrit: vraja
- vraja-īśvarasya — of my husband, Nanda Mahārāja; SB 10.8.42 vraja-adhipaḥ — the King of Vraja, Nanda Mahārāja; SB 10.
- Sanskrit: nanda
- nanda-ādīn — headed by Nanda Mahārāja; SB 10.16.
- 108 names of Lord Krishna - @ Informationcorner.com
- Om Shakatasura Bhanjanaya Namaha. Om Nandavraja Jana Nandine Namaha. Om Sachidananda Vigrahaya Namaha.
- SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM: CANTO 10 - CHAPTER 22
- observed the unmarried girls of Nanda's Vraja subsisting on unspiced khichrî [a mix of rice and lentils] a vow of worshiping the goddess Kâtyâyanî.
- Krishna Astothara - Hindu Temple of Kentucky
- 14. om nanda-gopa-priyatmajaya namah dear son of the cowherd Nanda 15.
Nanda Vraja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanda Vraja books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nanda Vraja Topics
Related searchesceltic calendar neolithic calendar
the nolan sisters
om namah shivaya
babri mosque babur
northern samar history