- Sri Ramanjaneya Yudham (1958)
- Producer Subrahmanyam signed famed fiction writer, Kovvali Lakshmi Narasimha Rao to develop it into a movie script and write the dialogues and 'Acharya' (original name: Nanduri Nammalwar) to wield the megaphone. ...
- Romance of the magnifique Godavari
- Another legendary character from Telugu literature is Nanduri Subba Rao's Yenki…the beautiful village girl whose romance with the Nayudu Bava happens on the banks of Godavari.
- Godavari Pushkar: Cradle of culture and civilisation
- The famous novelist, playwright, poet and painter Adavi Bapiraju apart from his great 'Kinnerasaani' paintings for the Jananpith award winner and great poet Vishwanatha Sathyanarayana and the 'Enki Paatalu' of Nanduri Subba Rao, wrote a beautiful poem ...
- Nuanced experimentation
- Sitaramayya then chose Kommalo Koyila of Nanduri Subba Rao's Enki Paata in Maand on audience request. This was hugely appreciated. Sitaramayya came out with his main number of the concert, Sarojadalanetri in Sankarabharanam of Shayama Sastry, ...
Nanduri Subbarao is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanduri Subbarao books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nanduri Subbarao Topics
Related searchesquantum dot fabrication
jagjit singh family and education
blood urea nitrogen units
bouncy techno characteristics
yuri gagarin early life