- Nanobacteria theory takes a hit
- They look like tiny bacteria, have been implicated in several diseases and have even been hailed as a completely overlooked branch of the tree of life. But are 'nanobacteria' genuinely alive? New research suggests that the answer is probably no.
- Russia Demands an International Investigation
- These findings included ovoid and elongated forms similar to structures found in terrestrial rocks and which had been described as "nanobacteria." NASA immediately funded a campaign to discredit these discoveries and to impugn McKay's reputation ...
- The Science of the X-Files: That Time Scientists Claimed They Found
- Within the meteorite, NASA scientists found evidence of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), a type of organic molecule that is released by nanobacteria found on Earth, leading them to believe that organisms may have once lived inside the rock.
Nanobacter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanobacter books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessimpsons-sears limited
dream symbol mice
novial sample text the lords prayer
fatigue material the s-n curve