- Design of a novel theranostic nanomedicine: synthesis and physicochemical
- Abstract: To develop a theranostic nanomedicine involving the antitumor-active moiety (dach)Pt(II) (dach: trans-(±)-1,2-diaminocyclohexane) of oxaliplatin (OX), a new biocompatible polyphosphazene carrier polymer was designed by grafting with a methoxy ...
- Nanomedicine, meet autoimmune disease
- Autoimmune diseases could one day be treated by systemic administration of nanoparticles coated with disease-relevant peptides bound to MHC class 2 (MHCII) molecules, according to new work published in Nature. Pere Santamaria and colleagues found ...
- Vancouver-based nanomedicine startup targets genetic solution to diseases
- Vancouver-based biotech firm Precision NanoSystems Inc. (PNI) has created a tabletop device that produces “self-assembling” molecules that carry drugs and gene therapies directly into the cells of the human body.
- NanoViricides' Anti-Virus Technology Published in Handbook of Clinical
- 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NanoViricides, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NNVC (the "Company") announced today that information on its novel, proprietary anti-virus platform technology has been published in the book "Handbook of Clinical Nanomedicine, Vol. 1.
- New Study Results on Nanomedicine Induced Pseudoallergy Phenomenon CARPA
- Keywords such as nano-, personalized-, or targeted medicine sound like bright future. What most people do not know, is that nanomedicines can cause severe undesired effects for actually being too big! Those modern medicines easily achieve the size of ...
Nanomedicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanomedicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslegionellosis treatment
dragon ball z censorship issues
animal testing controversy
the fountainhead architectural theme
list of sustainable agriculture topics
council of laodicea biblical canon