- Nanotyrannus May Have Been Scarier Than T. Rex, And Here's Why
- "It is hotly debated if Nanotyrannus was really a separate species or if its skeletons are just those of juvenile Tyrannosaurus," Persons told The Huffington Post. "I think Nanotyrannus probably was a separate species," he said.
- Wyoming dinosaur footprint officially measured
- "But they could very well be the tracks of an adolescent Tyrannosaurus rex, or they could belong to the closely-related smaller tyrannosaur Nanotyrannus. We really can't say which.
- Nanotyrannus Mungkin Lebih Menakutkan Daripada T.rex
- Jika Tyrannosaurus rex (T. rex) adalah singa di dunia dinosaurus di zaman kapur, maka Nanotyrannus akan jadi cheetah. Itu menurut Scott Persons, alumni paleontology dari Universitas Alberta di Kanada.
- Nanotyrannus, the cheetah of the dinosaur world, was even more terrifying than
- Nanotyrannus was the cheetah of the dinosaur world, its speed making it even more terrifying than the great T. rex, suggests University of Alberta research. When it comes to speed, the five-meter long Nanotyrannus led the pack, leaving the swift ...
Nanotyrannus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanotyrannus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestroy schliemann
go fish strategy
net migration rate