- Nanotyrannus (dinosaur genus), How Stuff Works - Animals - Nanotyrannus on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- The Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- other was Nanotyrannus, described by Robert Bakker, Mike, and. Philip Currie ( Bakker who coined the apt name Nanotyrannus for this small tyranno- saurid.
- Skull structure and evolution in tyrannosaurid dinosaurs
- Nanotyrannus, Tarbosaurus, and Tyrannosaurus); with Allosaurus as outgroup. Of the 77 . Nanotyrannus were coded as × in the data matrix (see Ap− pendix).
- Diversity of late Maastrichtian Tyrannosauridae (Dinosauria
- cies: Tyrannosaurus rex Osborn, 1905, Nanotyrannus lancensis (Bakker et al., 1988), Aublysodon mirandus.
- Bringing up (T. rex) Baby
- What was recently found as the Maastrichtian tyrannosaurid, Nanotyrannus has now been widely accepted to be a juvenile T. rex. Quite a find, for these workers keen to see how accurate predicted shapes and sizes were!
- Jurassic Fight Club - Tyrannosaurus baby vs. Nanotyrannus
- Feb 4, 2010 Movie: Jurassic Fight Club: T-rex Hunter Zene: Breaking Benjamin-Blow me away.
- HowStuffWorks "Nanotyrannus"
- Some think Nanotyrannus could have been a juvenile Tyrannosaurus. Learn about Nanotyrannus, Late Cretaceous dinosaurs and dinosaurs of all eras.
- Nanotyrannus lancensis - a small tyrannosaur dinosaur.
- Nanotyrannus was a small, but extremely dangerous little tyrannosaur.
Nanotyrannus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanotyrannus books and related discussion.