- Granddaughter pays tribute to 'fiery' Romford heather seller
- Granddaughter Joeann Horton, 35, has paid tribute to her 79-year-old nan Rachel Brown, of Mawney Road, Romford, describing her as a “fiery woman” with a big heart.
- Joyce Kristofferson
- Joyce will always be remembered as Nana (Nan). She is survived by three children, Erling Paul Kristofferson, Washington State; Dawn Peterson, Roy UT; and Toni (Dan) Barnes, St. George, UT, four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren, and two ...
- Young driver pretended her grandmother was still alive so she could use her
- Emily Davis stuck her grandmother's blue badge in the windscreen and told suspicious officials: "It's my nan's - she's shopping." But Elizabeth Davis has already been dead for nearly a year when her granddaughter was caught in Portsea, Hampshire. Davis ...
- Jessica Wright reveals she's quitting TOWIE after five years
- Pat became something of a national sweetheart, who as Jess described 'came to life on camera', and while Jess knew her better as a best friend and Nan, she felt grateful to have worked with her during her final years.
- Former patient, 87, brightens day at Monroeville cancer center with gift bags
- “We do it for my Nan,” she said. “She loves it — it's her day.
Nanshe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nanshe books and related discussion.