A selection of articles related to napiers bones.
Original articles from our library related to the Napiers Bones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Napiers Bones.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. 13:3 And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Napiers Bones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Napiers Bones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Napier's Bones
- Napier's Bones. DIRECTIONS: Cut along vertical lines to make strips for each number. Napier's Bones.
- Napier's bones
- To work with Napier's bones see www.mathsisgoodforyou.com/artefacts/ napiersbones.
- Napiers Bones
- Napier's Bones Description. Background. John Napier (NAY-peer), 1550-1617.
- Introduction to the History of Computing John Napier's Bones
- 350 Computers and Society. ©2001 Starr Roxanne Hiltz and Morgan Benton. 2 + 2 = 4.
Suggested Web Resources
- Napier's Bones -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 5 days ago Napier's bones, also called Napier's rods, are numbered rods which can be used to perform multiplication of any number by a number 2-9.
- Napier's bones
- Napier's bones were invented by John Napier (1550-1617), a Scottish mathematician and scientist. They help you to do multiplication.
- Amazon.com: Napier's Bones (9781926851099): Derryl Murphy
- Amazon.com: Napier's Bones (9781926851099): Derryl Murphy: Books. Napier's Bones and over 950000 other books are available for Amazon Kindle.
- John Napier - Napier's Bones Invented by John Napier
- John Napier was the Scottish mathematician who invented logarithms and the decimal point.
Napiers Bones Topics
Related searchessemitic religion
ancient egypt notes
penrith new south wales demographics
grotesque in typography