A selection of articles related to napiers bones.
Original articles from our library related to the Napiers Bones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Napiers Bones.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. 13:3 And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- Transparent dk. blue, yellow, clear. Blue and purple are used especially to heal and stimulate throat chakra and kidney point for self-expression, teaching, healing mouth, throat, thyroid, high blood pressure, stuttering, etc. Reducing hunger. High calcium...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
Napiers Bones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Napiers Bones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Napier's Bones
- Napier's Bones. DIRECTIONS: Cut along vertical lines to make strips for each number. Napier's Bones.
- Napier's bones
- To work with Napier's bones see www.mathsisgoodforyou.com/artefacts/ napiersbones.
- Napiers Bones
- Napier's Bones Description. Background. John Napier (NAY-peer), 1550-1617.
- Introduction to the History of Computing John Napier's Bones
- 350 Computers and Society. ©2001 Starr Roxanne Hiltz and Morgan Benton. 2 + 2 = 4.
Suggested Web Resources
- Napier's Bones -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 5 days ago Napier's bones, also called Napier's rods, are numbered rods which can be used to perform multiplication of any number by a number 2-9.
- Napier's bones
- Napier's bones were invented by John Napier (1550-1617), a Scottish mathematician and scientist. They help you to do multiplication.
- Amazon.com: Napier's Bones (9781926851099): Derryl Murphy
- Amazon.com: Napier's Bones (9781926851099): Derryl Murphy: Books. Napier's Bones and over 950000 other books are available for Amazon Kindle.
- John Napier - Napier's Bones Invented by John Napier
- John Napier was the Scottish mathematician who invented logarithms and the decimal point.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.