A selection of articles related to napiers bones.
Original articles from our library related to the Napiers Bones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Napiers Bones.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 13:2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. 13:3 And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 50
- Chapter 50 50:1 And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him. 50:2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel. 50:3 And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Napiers Bones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Napiers Bones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Napier's Bones
- Napier's Bones. DIRECTIONS: Cut along vertical lines to make strips for each number. Napier's Bones.
- Napier's bones
- To work with Napier's bones see www.mathsisgoodforyou.com/artefacts/ napiersbones.
- Napiers Bones
- Napier's Bones Description. Background. John Napier (NAY-peer), 1550-1617.
- Introduction to the History of Computing John Napier's Bones
- 350 Computers and Society. ©2001 Starr Roxanne Hiltz and Morgan Benton. 2 + 2 = 4.
Suggested Web Resources
- Napier's Bones -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 5 days ago Napier's bones, also called Napier's rods, are numbered rods which can be used to perform multiplication of any number by a number 2-9.
- Napier's bones
- Napier's bones were invented by John Napier (1550-1617), a Scottish mathematician and scientist. They help you to do multiplication.
- Amazon.com: Napier's Bones (9781926851099): Derryl Murphy
- Amazon.com: Napier's Bones (9781926851099): Derryl Murphy: Books. Napier's Bones and over 950000 other books are available for Amazon Kindle.
- John Napier - Napier's Bones Invented by John Napier
- John Napier was the Scottish mathematician who invented logarithms and the decimal point.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Napiers Bones Topics
Related searchesfuneral rites
uzza uzza the garden
jainism jain symbols
former french province