- NAR Speakers Represent Both Sides of Political Aisle
- A March 7 article in Inman News alleges that the real estate industry is behind former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton more than any other presidential candidate.
- NAR Generational Survey: Millennials Increasingly Buying in Suburban Areas
- Lawrence Yun, NAR chief economist, says while millennials may choose to live in an urban area as renters, the survey reveals that most aren't staying once they're ready to buy.
- Connecting the NAR's dots
- On Tuesday, the National Association of Realtors (NAR) released its monthly update on Existing Home Sales for January 2016. According to the update, sales were up 0.4% in January compared to the previous month, and up 11.
- January Existing Home Sales Hit Fastest Pace Since July 2015, NAR Reports
- 0619_house-for-sale_1200x675 Sales of previously-owned homes rose just 0.4% in January as the continued shortage of housing for sale in the U.S.
- NAR grant to aid local literacy
- The Santa Fe Association of Realtors has received a $2,300 micro-grant from the National Association of Realtors Placemaking program and will help make the Santa Fe community a better place to live and work by transforming a public space. The grant is ...
Nar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdimethylformamide production
superman character history
mc escher bibliography
joe camel history
amazoness quartet pallapalla