- Nar definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- NAR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
- 15.00. ❑ FOREIGN MAIL for Sport Rocketry (Foreign/Overseas) .
- Pending home sales fall 1.3 percent
- By SoldAtTheTop, Guest blogger / August 29, 2011 Today, the National Association of Realtors (NAR) released their Pending Home Sales Report for July showing home sales declined with the seasonally adjusted national index dropping 1.
- Pending Sales of Previously Owned U.S. Homes Decline More Than Estimated
- A reading of 100 is consistent with the average level of contracts in 2001, when record-keeping began, and coincides with “historically healthy” home-buying traffic, according to the NAR. Another Realtors' report, on Aug.
- Christina Holmes Earns NAR Short Sales And Foreclosure Certification
- According to a recent NAR survey, nearly one-third of all existing homes sold recently were either short sales or foreclosures. For many real estate professionals, short sales and foreclosures are the new “traditional” transaction.
- Yet another record falls at complex
- THIS week has seen the crowning of the best season ever at Nar Valley Fisheries. Regular member Tim Smith again claimed top honours.
- National Association of REALTORS
- Trade organization for real estate agents. Includes overview, code of ethics, activities, and membership information.
- National Association of Rocketry
- Since 1957, NAR has promoted safe model rocketry (ex. Estes) and high power rocketry with publications, rocket launches, contests and rocket clubs.
- NAR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- NAR. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
Nar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nar books and related discussion.