- Narain Karthikeyan charms young hearts
- India's ace Formula One driver Narain Karthikeyan is out of his hometown for most part of the year. One cannot blame him as his racing commitments are such.
- Narain Karthikeyan to Race Alongside Kamui Kobayashi
- Tokyo: India's top racing driver Narain Karthikeyan will team up with former Formula 1 colleague Kamui Kobayashi in what would be his third season of the Japan-based Super Formula championship. (Read More in Formula One).
- Narain Karthikeyan turns 38: 10 facts about India's first Formula One driver
- 3. Karthikeyan's first ever race was at Sriperumpudur in a Formula Maruti car, designed by Naidu. Karthikeyan won the race.
- To finish first is difficult without a ruthless streak: Narain Karthikeyan
- "Your teammate is your first and foremost rival, hence not many drivers are willing to divulge information that they think gives them an advantage.
- Watch: Narain Karthikeyan drives surprised customers as part of Ola Cabs campaign
- To mark the addition of new cars to their fleet, Ola Cabs decided to surprise a few select customers by having Indian racecar driver Narain Karthikeyan drive them around.
Narain Karthikeyan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Narain Karthikeyan books and related discussion.