- What Donald Trump Can Teach You About the Narcissists in Your Life
- Still, it's undeniable that Trump's behavior at least appears consistent with clinical narcissism, and in fact, a particular kind of narcissism—the one psychologists call the “mask model.
- Anorexia isn't extreme narcissism – despite what Joan Bakewell thinks
- In an interview for the Sunday Times the veteran broadcaster casually attributed the rise in eating disorders among young people to the 'overindulgence of our society, over-introspection, narcissism, really.
- Narcissism: The science behind the rise of a modern 'epidemic'
- The subject of narcissism has intrigued people for centuries, but social scientists now claim that it has become a modern “epidemic”. So what is it, what has led to its increase, and is there anything we can do about it?
- Are You A Social Media Narcissist?
- Social media narcissism is on the rise. The team behind Psychology Today compiled research to show that millennials could be the most narcissistic generation in history. Social media is one of the exemplifications of the problem.
- Letter: Alarming narcissism of candidate Trump
- Years ago I became certified as a scientific graphologer/IGAS Graphoanalyst, or handwriting expert. I worked in this field for several years and still study it even though handwriting is becoming extinct.
Narcissism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Narcissism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
l-dopa therapeutic use
dream symbol enjoyment
white slave trade
judy collins activism