- Living with narcolepsy
- Senior Aaron Jones has participated in football and wrestling throughout his high school career, but his participation became a challenge when he was diagnosed with narcolepsy a little over a year ago. Narcolepsy Awareness Day is Saturday, March 12.
- Teen tries to dispel myths about narcolepsy
- OCONOMOWOC -- is National Narcolepsy Awareness Day, which compelled an Oconomowoc teen who suffers from the condition to try dispel the myths about living with the sleep disorder. Lukas Hunter, 16, lived with overwhelming drowsiness for years, ...
- Narcolepsy knocked this high school athlete down. Wrestling picked him back up.
- He was suffering from narcolepsy and cataplexy. But before a Johns Hopkins pulmonary specialist provided that diagnosis, Forschner had visited his primary care physician, a neurologist and a child psychologist.
- If I fall asleep while laughing, don't panic. That's just my cataplexy
- I've been experiencing cataplexy since I was 12, but it wasn't until I was 27 that I knew these attacks occurred because I suffered from narcolepsy, a sleep disorder where the brain struggles to properly regulate sleep/wake cycles.
- East Grinstead mum explains what it's like living with narcolepsy
- This was the dilemma for East Grinstead mother-of-one Caley Dove, 27, who has lived with narcolepsy since the age of 13. But despite going repeatedly to her GP and even undergoing a sleep assessment in London, she spent years being misdiagnosed and ...
Narcolepsy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Narcolepsy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesknight rider 2000 trivia
meadowlands sports complex history
sir ashutosh mukherjee
dream dictionary anvil