- In the opening scene, a dictionary definition of the condition is presented on screen.
- NARCOLEPSYNARCOLEPSY What Is Narcolepsy? Narcolepsy is a chronic sleep disorder with no known cause.
- 1. Medical Condition NARCOLEPSY – CATAPLEXY 2. Diagnosis
- subjects, narcolepsy is not an uncommon disease (prevalence ca. 0.03- A familial history of narcolepsy is only found in a small subset of patients (5-10%).
- The Sleep Disorder Canine Narcolepsy Is Caused by a Mutation in
- Narcolepsy is a disabling sleep disorder affecting hu- toms of abnormal REM human and canine narcolepsy (Baker and Dement, 1985; tients.
- Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that affects the control of sleep and wakefulness.
- Swine flu, not vaccine, may trigger narcolepsy
- IN SPRING last year, the number of narcolepsy cases in Beijing, China, multiplied threefold. Now, it looks like the swine flu pandemic of the previous winter was to blame.
- The Curious Link Between H1N1 Flu and Narcolepsy
- A swell in new cases of narcolepsy in China followed seasonal patterns of flu, including H1N1, according to a recent study led by Dr. Emmanuel Mignot of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- More Narcolepsy in China After H1N1
- August 26, 2011 — China experienced a 3-fold increase in narcolepsy after the H1N1 influenza pandemic, report researchers. Recently, concern has been rising about a spike in narcolepsy in Northern Europe after H1N1 vaccination.
- Sleepwalk may have led to woman's death
- Hofman and family members said Kelly had narcolepsy, which causes excessive sleepiness and daytime sleep attacks. A devout Catholic, Kelly failed to appear for morning Mass on Wednesday at St.
- Narcolepsy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Narcolepsy is a chronic sleep disorder, or dyssomnia, characterized by an excessive urge to sleep at inappropriate times, such as while at work.
- What is narcolepsy, symptoms & causes - WebMD
- Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that affects the control of sleep and wakefulness. Learn more about this sleep disorder.
- Narcolepsy - MayoClinic.com
- Narcolepsy — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of overwhelming daytime sleepiness.
- Narcolepsy Information Page: National Institute of Neurological
- Jun 27, 2011 Narcolepsy information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
- Narcolepsy Network
- A patient support organization providing education and information about this neurological sleep disorder.
Narcolepsy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Narcolepsy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
music of morocco rai
honda hondas strategy