A selection of articles related to narratology setting.
Original articles from our library related to the Narratology Setting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Narratology Setting.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Narratology Setting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Narratology Setting books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why videogames love Alice in Wonderland
- The game arguably has more reason than most to toss out an Alice reference like it's no big deal; it takes place, after all, in the historical setting that begat Alice in the first place. And yet, the dream sequence I've ...
- Let the writers eat cake: This $225 writing manual outrages the already
- If you were trying to come up with a perfect name for a literary magazine in the 21st century, it would be hard to do better than “Narrative.
- Movement and memory: an email exchange with Henry Greenspan and Tim Cole, Part 1
- By focusing in on the space and place of the setting, Henry does something important in extending my thoughts in the article about the ways that we might approach oral history after the so-called “spatial turn.
Narratology Setting Topics
Related searchesindian culture
saint peter and paul rocks history
multiple sclerosis pathophysiology
poison ivy character history
cartoon network miguzi