A selection of articles related to narrow.
Original articles from our library related to the Narrow. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Narrow.
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Egyptian Temples, part IV: The Temple Building
- Model of the Universe From at least the New Kingdom on the Egyptian cult temple building was a symbolic model of the universe. It was built along an east-west axis, following the sun´s course through the day and surrounded by a brick wall built in alternating...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Narrow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Narrow books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Narrow-headed Gartersnake (Thamnophis rufipunctatus) Recovery
- Narrow-headed Gartersnake. (Thamnophis rufipunctatus). Recovery Plan.
- Perspectives on Narrow Row Spacings in Corn
- Narrow row corn production is in the news these days. Almost every narrower rows. Cost considerations for adopting narrow rows will also be presented.
- Narrow-leaved cattail
- Jun 26, 2006 Common Names: cattail, narrow-leaved cattail, narrow-leaf cattail, Leaves are 2 to 5 feet long, very narrow, and flattened.
- Narrow Transcription of English
- Phonological patterns to consider in a narrow transcription of English. Linguistics 341. Consonants.
- MF2516 Narrow Row Corn Production in Kansas
- Kansas State University Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service. MF-2516 • Crop Spacing. Narrow Row.
Suggested News Resources
- Nook reader helps Barnes & Noble narrow its loss
- By Mae Anderson, AP NEW YORK – Barnes & Noble (BKS) said Tuesday that it narrowed its net loss in its fiscal first quarter as sales of its Nook e-book reader and e-books helped offset lower physical book sales.
- L'Oréal Margins Narrow on Higher Costs
- By CHRISTINA PASSARIELLO And NOéMIE BISSERBE PARIS—French cosmetics giant L'Oréal SA said first-half net profit rose 12%, but the operating margin fell due to higher research and advertising costs.
- 'Cone of Uncertainty' about to narrow for ECU
- By Brian Bailey As Hurricane Irene headed our way last week, the meteorologists kept talking about the “cone of uncertainty.” That cone was basically the projected path of the storm, give or take several hundred miles on both sides. I love the phrase.
- Dawkins HR gives Knights narrow win
- Mitch Atkins made one mistake Monday night at Harbor Park, and it cost the Norfolk Tides as they fell to the Charlotte Knights 4-3. Pitching with a 3-2 lead in the seven inning, Atkins (3-7, 5.
- Pilot crash-lands in narrow suburban street and escapes unharmed
- Remarkably the couple escaped from the Cessna unharmed after clipping a house and a lamppost as they came down in the narrow road.
Suggested Web Resources
- Narrow | Define Narrow at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:"Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago. What was it?
- narrow - definition of narrow by the Free Online Dictionary
- Of small or limited width, especially in comparison with length. 2. Limited in area or scope; cramped.
- Narrow gauge railway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A narrow gauge railway (or narrow gauge railroad) is a railway that has a track gauge narrower than the 1435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) of standard gauge railways.
- Narrow is a game created by Maxim Schoemaker. Narrow. Narrow.
Related searchesbook of obadiah overview of contents
meaning of dreams about alligator
lucian blaga poetry
laffer curve supporting examples