- Man wanted for more than 3 years for narwhal tusk smuggling appears in court
- BANGOR, Maine — A Canadian man wanted for more than three years for smuggling narwhal whale tusks across the Maine border and selling them illegally to Americans pleaded not guilty Friday in U.S. District Court to charges, including conspiracy and ...
- Narwhal tusk smuggler makes one last bid to avoid extradition to US
- The money-laundering charges Logan faces in the United States relate to the proceeds of the narwhal tusk sales and "that had already been taken into account in Canada because the penalty in Canada was a disgorgement of his profits," the lawyer said.
- Narwhal tusk smuggler loses bid to block extradition to US
- Narwhal tusk smuggler Gregory Logan is facing extradition to the United States to be tried on money-laundering charges after losing a bid to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada. In a decision released Thursday, the country's highest court dismissed ...
- New Slushie Bar, Narwhal's Crafted Urban Ice, Will Open Near SLU
- Narwhal's will offer "a diverse menu of quality frozen alcoholic beverages using hand-crafted ingredients, infusions and purees that are produced in-house and from scratch," according to their press release.
- Narwhal smuggler could face charges in US
- A New Brunswick man and retired RCMP officer faces extradition to the United States on money laundering charges linked to the smuggling of narwhal tusks across the United States border through the 2000s. Gregory Logan was convicted in 2013 on seven ...
Narwhal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Narwhal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.