A selection of articles related to nasal administration.
Original articles from our library related to the Nasal Administration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nasal Administration.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you: 9:2 For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Nasal Administration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nasal Administration books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Developments in nasal drug delivery
- Nasal drug delivery - which has been practised for thousands of years - has been given a new lease of life.
- Page 1 of 22 - Food and Drug Administration
- Administration of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Live,.
- Nasal Administration of Recombinant Rat 3(IV)NC1 Prevents the
- to investigate further the concept of mucosal tolerance in EAG by examining the effect of nasal administration of recombinant rat 3(IV)NC1.
Suggested News Resources
- Nasal Administration May Enhance Response to Pain Medications
- Newswise — San Francisco, CA.
- Unigene Laboratories, Inc. v. Apotex, Inc. (Fed. Cir. 2011)
- 6440392, and specifically asserted claim 19: A liquid pharmaceutical composition for nasal administration comprising about 2200 MRC units of salmon calcitonin, about 20 mM citric acid, about 0.2% phenylethyl alcohol, about 0.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nasal administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nasal administration can be used to deliver drugs for either local or systemic effect. Locally acting drugs are for example decongestants and allergy treatments .
- NASYA: Nasal Administration of Medications
- NASYA: Nasal Administration of Medications. The nose is the door to consciousness and the pathway to our inner pharmacy.
- Nasal administration of amyloid-beta peptide decreases cerebral
- Nasal administration of amyloid-beta peptide decreases cerebral amyloid burden in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease.
- BioMed Central | Full text | Intranasal administration of
- Dec 10, 2008 Intranasal (IN) delivery provides a viable and attractive option for administering various therapeutic agents .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.