A selection of articles related to nasal spray.
Original articles from our library related to the Nasal Spray. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nasal Spray.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- Rosemary stimulates the circulation and is useful to treat insect bites and stings. Internally, it helps treat headaches, and nervousness. The essential oil works great as a nasal decongestion. For spells, rosemary is good for protection and banishment....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary R
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Nasal Spray is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nasal Spray books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Seattle bike cops now carry lifesaving nasal spray
- Sixty Seattle Police Department bicycle officers were each equipped Tuesday with kits containing Naxolone, a nasal spray that can save lives. Naloxone reverses the effects of a heroin or pharmaceutical overdose within two minutes.
- Pain of childbirth could be reduced by a nasal spray that's safe for mum and baby
- It's a nasal spray and a woman can use it herself when labour pains reach a crescendo. The drug could even replace epidurals and is called fentanyl, a well-known painkiller for children.
- Perth company edges closer to Cannabis nasal spray epilepsy treatment
- A unique nasal spray designed to combat epileptic seizures could be one of the first medicinal cannabis products to hit Australia's healthcare market. Perth-based medical cannabis producer MGC Pharmaceuticals announced on Thursday it has struck a deal ...
- Clear Your Head with Fast-acting, Long-lasting Sinutab® Nasal Spray
- Sinutab® Nasal spray is an effective decongestant in that it not only relieves a blocked nose, but also alleviates various other head cold symptoms such as pressure, swelling and pain.
- Curida Partners with Nasal Spray Expert
- Curida acquired a Takeda nasal spray manufacturing facility in July 2015. Curida's cGMP compliant laboratory service includes performance characterization studies for nasal and inhalation drug products and other dosage forms provided with a delivery ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.