A selection of articles related to nasal therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Nasal Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nasal Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Nasal Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nasal Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Empowering Patients to Navigate OTC Allergic Rhinitis Therapy: Practical
- INSs are rated as the most effective class of medicine for management of AR with nasal congestion, according to treatment guidelines. Second-generation antihistamines have also been shown to be an effective first-line option for AR. Although INSs may ...
- Pfizer's (PFE) Oral Tofacitinib Met Primary, Secondary Endpoints in Two Phase 3s
- OCTAVE Sustain is a Phase 3 placebo-controlled study evaluating oral tofacitinib 10 mg and 5 mg BID as maintenance therapy in adult patients with moderately to severely active UC. Results for OCTAVE Sustain are anticipated by the end of 2016.
- Dr James: are there any health food alternatives to osteoporosis drugs?
- Concerned about aches and pains? Worried about a medical condition? You can email your questions confidentially to Dr Le Fanu at dr james@telegraph.
- Pollen popping up in Minden
- Sublingual therapy, just a drop of liquid under the tongue, is showing a 70 to 80 percent improvement in symptoms and a 60 percent cure rate, he said. “A lot of the ...
- Allergy season arrived early this year and packed a punch
- To fight congestion as well, allergists recommend nasal steroid sprays. There are now three available over-the-counter: ... Besides pots and pills, another therapy involves shots that are given up to three to four years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nasal Therapy Topics
Related searchesjuan ponce enrile independent senator
neo-druidism neo-druidism in america
christian revival crusade