A selection of articles related to nashoba commune.
Original articles from our library related to the Nashoba Commune. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nashoba Commune.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 25:3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land. 34:2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. 34:3 And...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Nashoba Commune is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nashoba Commune books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Main Body - 40(1)
- A few feminists founded egalitarian communes, such as Frances Wright's racially integrated Nashoba commune (Donovan 2001: 2–29).
- The Widow and Wedlock Novels of Frances Trollope
- first-hand the Nashoba commune for freed slaves, as lived in Cincinnati for two years, involving herself in the town's development.
- Shelby County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- In 1825, humanist reformer Frances Wright founded the Nashoba Commune on parts of what is modern day Shelby Farms.
- Our Radical Heritage at Restoration 1827 (Summer Service 06.07
- community called the Nashoba Commune in a suburb of Memphis in 1825, and conducting 30 freed slaves to Haiti in 1830.
- Intentional Communities: Today's Social Laboratories
- Nashoba [1825-1828].
Suggested Web Resources
- Nashoba Commune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nashoba Commune was an experimental project of Fanny Wright, initiated in 1825 to educate and emancipate slaves.
- Frances Wright: Biography from Answers.com
- Returning to the U.S.
- Nashoba (community, Tennessee) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- She purchased slaves in 1825, freed them, and settled them at Nashoba with the promise of eventual freedom.
- Nashoba, Tennessee | Facebook
- Nashoba, Tennessee - Description: Nashoba Commune was an experimental project of Fanny Wright, initiated in 1825 to educate and emancipate slaves.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nashoba Commune Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary net
us military bases in japan
kokopelli origins and development
too shallow or too slow breathing
economic history of canada timber
a l rowse