- Yoga techniques to relieve eye fatigue
- Nasikagra Drishti (preliminary nose tip gazing). Sit with the legs straight or in a cross-legged pose. Hold the right arm out straight directly in front of the nose.
- Dealing with migraines through yoga
- Nasikagra Drishti (Nose-tip gazing). Sit cross-legged on the floor or on a chair. Make a fist with your right hand with the thumb sticking upward and extend the arm in front of you.
- Yoga for sharpening and cleansing senses
- Yoga and music have combined in recent times to deliver such resounding health benefits that even science is recognising its credibility. Almost everyone at some time or the other has got absorbed, exhilarated, thrilled or healed by music.
- Control your temper
- The next time you get angry, think of yoga. Unless and until you learn the tricks of controlling your anger, you are likely not only to lose control over your life but also ruin your relationship with people who are close to you.
Nasikagra Drishti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nasikagra Drishti books and related discussion.