- In the 1950s and 1960s, Nasserism was amongst the most potent political ... combined with a vaguely defined socialism, often distinguished from Eastern Bloc or ...
- The Egyptian Left and the Roots of Neutralism in the Pre-Nasserite Era
- The Emergence of Communist and Left-wing Factions in Pre-Nasserite. Egypt. Organized communism first emerged in Egypt in the early 1920s.
- View PDF
- Another important outcome of the Nasserite era was that it sent many Egyptian ... way, the era of Nasserite repression actually fostered the growth of the ...
- Full Text - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- The secular parties' performance in Egypt's first ever presidential elections, also held in 2005, was equally dismal. Al-Tajamu' and the Arab Nasserite Party.
- Rethinking Nasserism - UFDC Image Array 2 - University of Florida
- Jan 15, 2000 Sports, Society, and Revolution: Egypt in the Early Nasserite Period 144. Yoav Di -Capua. 6.
- The World View of Pan-Arab Oppositionists in Mubarak's Egypt
- opposition from Muslim fundamentalists but also from a cluster of Marxoid and pan—Arab left Nasserite opposition groups. The left-Nasserite opposition to Sadat.
- After inviting Israeli ambassador for dinner, Egyptian MP finds himself
- For example, members of parliament affiliated with the Nasserite movement, who have adopted the philosophy of the late President Gamal Abdel Nasser in terms of state administration, voted to revoke the membership of Okasha, who is a fierce detractor of ...
- Israeli ties with Egypt may be thawing, but no 'love and warmth' just yet
- Egyptian intellectuals have not changed their position, which is a classic Nasserite position that advocates struggle until the ends are achieved — and that includes the goals of the Palestinians.
- What's behind Sabahi's 'real alternative' initiative?
- Amid the controversy caused by Egyptian Nasserite figure and former presidential candidate Hamdeen Sabahi over his new initiative dubbed "the real alternative," some political powers have decided to discuss the move in a meeting on Wednesday.
- Mohamed Hassanein Heikal, Prominent Egyptian Journalist, Dies at 92
- And he remained the public voice of Nasserite secular Arab nationalism long after Nasser's death in 1970. Even before he met Nasser, though, Mr. Heikal was already among the best-known journalists in the Arab world, having begun his career during World ...
Nasserite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nasserite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesproject athena
plural of virus etymology
gorillaz band members
james clavell personal life
street food brazil