A selection of articles related to nat.mur.
Original articles from our library related to the Nat.Mur. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nat.Mur.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Nat.Mur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nat.Mur books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr Le Fanu's online health clinic, Friday 26 April 2013
- I find that Nat mur 200 (the 200th Centecimal potency of Natrum Muriaticum - potentised common salt) is extremely effective both for apthous ulcers (ordinary mouth ulcers) and Herpes simplex (Cold Sores).
- Counter Hair Loss Naturally with Tissue Cell Salts
- Nat. Mur is said to promote healthy hair growth if taken regularly and consistently. Herbs rich in Nat.
- Treat Depression Naturally and Avoid Harmful Drugs
- (NewsTarget) Depression is a prolonged feeling of unhappiness and gloom.
- Doctor's diary: You don't have to be labelled as a dementia sufferer
- Nat Mur 200, he writes, dissolved under the tongue three times a day, will soon solve the problem – “as many dozens of my patients know”. Email your health questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 Natural Remedies for Swollen Feet and Ankles
- Linda Dal Castello2 months ago. I have been looking up remedies for my mum this is what I found: Horse Chestnut 300 mg twice a day. Soak in Epsom salts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.