A selection of articles related to nataraja origin.
Original articles from our library related to the Nataraja Origin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nataraja Origin.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Nataraja Origin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nataraja Origin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nataraja: India's Cycle of Fire
- This-the nataraja, the Lord of the Dance-is more than one of Hinduism's favored icons. It is a near-perfect symbol of Indian fire history.
- MAJOR PROJECTS SRI KARNESHWAR NATARAJA TEMPLE
- The Great Pyramid of Egypt is the origin of the concept and the proportions of Sri.
- MULTI-FACETED VEDIC HINDUISM Introduction
- The Lord Shiva as King of Dancers (Lord Nataraja) shown in figure 4 illustrates this principle. It is well known that Indian classical music has Vedic origin.
- ORIGIN AND STRUCTURE OF EMBRYOIDS ARISING FROM
- mature stages of normal embryology (Konar & Nataraja, 1965 a, b, 1969).
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Exhibition on Shiva Nataraja at the Museum Rietberg, Zurich
- Feb 7, 2009 The origin of the Nataraja story is seen through the lens of two sources, that of the Natyasastra and the South Indian epic Cilappatikaram.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.