Nathuram Vinayak Godse
- In Meerut, Hindu group launches Nathuram Godse website
- On January 30, 1948, Mahatma Gandhi fell to his assassin Nathuram Vinayak Godse's bullets during an evening prayer ceremony at Birla House in Delhi. Perched atop a gate of Birla House, Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru announced to the world the “light ...
- Godse's Children versus Midnight's Children
- January 30, 1948, as Bapu walked for his evening prayer, three bullets pierced him. Nathuram Vinayak Godse surrendered himself to the police. Ten months later, during the famous Red Fort Trial made a detailed statement before the Court regarding the ...
- Congress tests waters for Savarkar fight
- New Delhi, March 6: The Congress appears to have adopted an aggressive posture on Vinayak Damodar Savarkar, a controversial figure the party dealt with extreme caution in the recent past primarily because of sentiments in Maharashtra.
- Let voices speak freely in India
- If the BJP is so particular about this, they should arrest the group of people that supported and raised slogans in favour of Nathuram Vinayak Godse, the man who assassinated Mahatma Gandhi. Why are people afraid of new ideas and why does India appear ...
- Gandhi assassination: Who was Nathuram Godse and why did he murder India's
- Sixty-seven years ago today (30 January), the pre-eminent leader of the Indian independence movement in British-ruled India, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, stood in the gardens of a New Delhi building where a prayer meeting was about to take place.
Nathuram Vinayak Godse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nathuram Vinayak Godse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Nathuram Vinayak Godse Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary knife
planet earth is a living organism
potassium hydroxide food preparation
sight reading in drama