Nation State History
A selection of articles related to nation state history.
Original articles from our library related to the Nation State History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nation State History.
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Nation State History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nation State History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NATION, STATE AND THE ECONOMY IN HISTORY
- NATION, STATE AND THE ECONOMY. IN HISTORY.
- World History in a Nation-State: The Transnational Disposition in
- tion in modern history that disconnect historians from the nation-state as a preferred research subject or themselves generate such transnational perspectives.
- History as a Sign of the Modern
- ever, is a slightly different connection: the irrevocable link between History and the Nation-State.
- Stateless Nation / Nationless State - University of Aberdeen
- Stateless Nation / Nationless State: History, Anomaly and Devolution in Scottish and Northern Irish Writing. Aaron Kelly. Journal of Irish Scottish Studies.
Suggested News Resources
- Bring on the independence referendum
- Every issue is approached through the prism of so-called national interest, which too often is the interest of a centralised nation state. History is distorted, myths perpetuated, dissent ridiculed or worse.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nation state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The origins and early history of nation states are disputed.
- History, the Nation-State, and Alternative Narratives: An Example
- ter understanding of how Africans have lived together in multiethnic col- lectives not necessarily corresponding to nation-state boundaries.
- No Borders: Beyond the Nation-State
- Apr 15, 2006 National histories, like nation-states, are modern developments.
- history of the nation state, anarchism
- If everyone didn't tend to conceive the political nation-state as inevitable, and perhaps that it is the most conspicuously disastrous experiment in human history.
Nation State History Topics
Related searchesabbasid abbasid caliphs in cairo
cpu cache address translation
erythromycin mechanism of action
after death hindu