National Cycle Network
A selection of articles related to national cycle network.
Original articles from our library related to the National Cycle Network. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on National Cycle Network.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
National Cycle Network is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, National Cycle Network books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sustrans and the National Cycle Network 2010 - map poster
- 2010 marks the 15th anniversary of the National. Cycle Network.
- The UK National Cycle Network: an assessment of the benefits of a
- The UK National Cycle Network has increased opportunities for people to make trips by bicycle and on foot.
- The Dutch national cycle network (LF-network)
- Effects using national cycle network. Based on recent survey under Dutch people (published in April 2009).
Suggested News Resources
- Big boost for Guild legacy
- UK charity Sustrans, creators of the National Cycle Network, has donated another £100000 of backing for the Guild Wheel scheme.
- Commute by Bike: Don't Get Lost!
- Plug into the Network - The National Cycle Network is a spider's web network of over 15000 miles of signposted cycle routes, using quiet roads, dedicated cycle lanes and traffic-free paths.
- ByCycle take to the roads
- The route followed the Sustrans National Cycle Network route 7 to Logierait, where it picked up route 77 to Perth. The riders set off in small groups to cover the first 11 miles along the cycle track to Dalnacardoch.
- Ledley immortalised in home town
- The characters were all chosen by the local community, and are part of a national project which is adorning new sections of Sustrans' National Cycle Network in communities across the UK.
Suggested Web Resources
- National Cycle Network | Sustrans
- National Cycle Network. Sustrans UK Routes Map 2011.
- National Cycle Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The National Cycle Network is a network of cycle routes in the United Kingdom.
- National Cycle Network
- The National Cycle Network is a comprehensive network of safe and attractive routes to cycle, running throughout the UK.
- c y c l e - r o u t e s . o r g -
- Welcome to cycle-routes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
National Cycle Network Topics
Related searchesjeu de paume
the cat in the hat history
aldous huxley philosophy
corn snake color morphs
youngs modulus directional materials