A selection of articles related to nationalism.
Original articles from our library related to the Nationalism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nationalism.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Nationalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nationalism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE NEW NATIONALISM by Theodore Roosevelt
- THE NEW NATIONALISM. Osawatomie, Kansas. August 31, 1910.
Suggested News Resources
- Social justice instead of nationalism
- This is one of Israel's deepest problems, to which two answers have been given: One is the desperate attempt to unify Israel through nationalist legislation; the other is the protesters' demand for a functioning social democracy.
- Rising nationalism raises global tension
- Now that the budget debate is behind us for the moment, perhaps the public can turn its attention to a far more dangerous global phenomenon, the clash between rising nationalism and immigration. A recent case in point is the massacre in Norway.
- Korean Nationalism Put to Song in Lavish 'Hero'
- It would be understandable considering the elaborate set and ornate costumes that adorn the sweeping, historical tribute to Korean nationalism — a somber, grueling epic that is as ambitious as it is long.
- Book Release: Freedom From India: A History of Manipur Nationalism
- He is available at mningthouja(at)yahoo(dot)com The perception of globalisation as an integral phenomenon of modernity has at times identified nationalism with parochial conservatism.
- Great Betrayal against Nepalese Nationalism
- They always speak by rehearsing anti-nationalist agendas. They know that secularism will invite terrorism; republic disintegration, and federalism is the foundation of feudal rule.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nationalism is a political ideology that involves a strong identification of a group of individuals with a political entity defined in national terms, i.e. a nation.
- Nationalism | Define Nationalism at Dictionary.com
- Nationalism definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Nationalism - Internet History Sourcebooks
- Explores nationalism as a concept from a historical point of view.
Related searchesaggression psychology
jetix fox kids
monetarism what is monetarism
criminology symbolic interactionism
parity bit raid parity blocks