A selection of articles related to nationalism.
Original articles from our library related to the Nationalism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nationalism.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Nationalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nationalism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE NEW NATIONALISM by Theodore Roosevelt
- THE NEW NATIONALISM. Osawatomie, Kansas. August 31, 1910.
Suggested News Resources
- Social justice instead of nationalism
- This is one of Israel's deepest problems, to which two answers have been given: One is the desperate attempt to unify Israel through nationalist legislation; the other is the protesters' demand for a functioning social democracy.
- Rising nationalism raises global tension
- Now that the budget debate is behind us for the moment, perhaps the public can turn its attention to a far more dangerous global phenomenon, the clash between rising nationalism and immigration. A recent case in point is the massacre in Norway.
- Korean Nationalism Put to Song in Lavish 'Hero'
- It would be understandable considering the elaborate set and ornate costumes that adorn the sweeping, historical tribute to Korean nationalism — a somber, grueling epic that is as ambitious as it is long.
- Book Release: Freedom From India: A History of Manipur Nationalism
- He is available at mningthouja(at)yahoo(dot)com The perception of globalisation as an integral phenomenon of modernity has at times identified nationalism with parochial conservatism.
- Great Betrayal against Nepalese Nationalism
- They always speak by rehearsing anti-nationalist agendas. They know that secularism will invite terrorism; republic disintegration, and federalism is the foundation of feudal rule.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nationalism is a political ideology that involves a strong identification of a group of individuals with a political entity defined in national terms, i.e. a nation.
- Nationalism | Define Nationalism at Dictionary.com
- Nationalism definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Nationalism - Internet History Sourcebooks
- Explores nationalism as a concept from a historical point of view.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation eye
principles of man
hen wlad fy nhadau land of my fathers
cauchy-riemann equations derivation
translation memory recent trends