Native American Goddess
A selection of articles related to native american goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Native American Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native American Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Native American Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native American Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sam Gill
- “Mother Earth: The Peculiar History of a Native American Goddess.” Harvard Divinity.
- Karuna Arts
- Interfaith Symbols for Goddess, Native American, Hindu, Taoist,. Buddhist, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Sufi. 9 flags, each 9" square.
- The Politics of Discursive Authority in Research on the "Invention of
- Native American goddess has been created to meet various needs of Americans of European ancestry" (1987:106).
Suggested News Resources
- The Physics of David Bohm, the Neurology of Karl Pribram: A Bridge Between
- In addition to the Bible's "Word" it also reflects the Pueblo Native American Goddess "Thinking Woman" and the Kogis' Aluna, who are said to have thought the world into existence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Native American Gods
- Native American Gods.
- Native American Goddess Tales
- Feb 10, 2010 This Native American goddess is more than just a token consort of a dominating male god. If she is paired with a mate, she is a co-equal.
- Native American deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The following is a list of deities and spirits of various Native American nations.
- Native American Mythology : Gods, Goddesses, Spirits, Legends
- Godchecker's mythology encyclopedia. Hundreds of facts... from Native American Mythology: the Gods of North America and Canada.
- A Small Dictionary of Pagan Gods & Goddesses
- Jan 2, 2002 NATIVE AMERICAN (North America) The Supreme God, the Creator of All.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Native American Goddess Topics
Related searchesthe anniversary break up
jewish contribution to humanity
sirohi princely history
jedi structure of the order
mahatma gandhi inspirations