Native American Medicine
A selection of articles related to native american medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Native American Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native American Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Native American Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native American Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Native American Medicine Shields
- Native American. Medicine Shields. While many Native American warriors carried shields into battle, their primary purpose was not physical protection.
- NATIVE AMERICAN MEDICINE WHEEL WORKSHOP
- NATIVE AMERICAN. MEDICINE WHEEL WORKSHOP. AT THE GATHERING INN, HUBBARDSTON, MA.
- The native American Medicine Wheel and Individual Psychology
- The Native American Medicine Wheel and Individual. Psychology: Common Themes. Richard L.
- Native American Medicine
- Native American Medicine. Thoughts for Posttraditional Healers.
- Broken Promises: Evaluating the Native American Health Care
- responsibility means raising the health status of all Native Americans.
Suggested News Resources
- Medicine man twin spirit
- Eagle White Feather, a Native American medicine man who has brought his teaching to the area, was also born a twin spirit.
- Spiritual Singles Thanksgiving in Sedona, Arizona Announced
- A Jeep tour to energy vortexes, a Native American medicine wheel ceremony, an expedition to Hopi Prophecy Rock and a labyrinth meditation walk are some of the highlights of the program.
- And i am marie of rumania
- Recently, he informed me that he was asked to be part of an old Native American medicine society that requires pure thoughts and actions. He is serious in fulfilling this obligation, and part of this is giving me up.
- The Word on the Streets— The Face of Street Evangelism
- I have sat down with drunkards and crack addicts, Native American medicine men as well as pastors, the wealthy as well as the homeless, atheists and transvestites, along with the irreligious and the broken.
Suggested Web Resources
- NATIVE-AMERICAN MEDICINE
- Native-American medicine is classified as an indigenous healing tradition.
- Traditional Native American Medicine
- An introduction to traditional native american medicine, its practices, history, and uses in the treatment of illness.
Native American Medicine Topics
database administrator duties
the telegram history