Native American Medicine
A selection of articles related to native american medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Native American Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native American Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Native American Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native American Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- J.K. Rowling's New Story Debuts! All About Native Americans' Wandless Magic
- Rowling also explains about Native American witches and wizards, basically stating that the legend of Native American "medicine men" comes down to wizardry.
- Long-distance diagnoses bring heartfelt gifts
- Eduardo Zambrano is regularly sent tumor samples from pediatric oncologists in Venezuela and other Latin American countries who treat poor, young patients. Volunteering his time and expertise, Zambrano examines the samples under a microscope and ...
- Native Americans are angry over latest magic story by JK Rowling
- Rowling also discusses the Navajo belief in skin-walkers, people who take on the forms of animals, but she says malevolent skin-walkers were "derogatory rumours" started by non-magical, often fake medicine men. Thanks but ...
- New Doctor is First Bois Forte Band Member to Return to Practice
- That's because she's the first band member to return to the reservation to practice medicine there. "I consider it an honor and a privilege," she told us.