Native American Spirituality
A selection of articles related to native american spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the Native American Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native American Spirituality.
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Native American Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native American Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Native Americans to JK Rowling: We're Not Magical
- “We are … fighting everyday for the protection of our sacred sites from being destroyed,” scholar Adrienne Keene writes on her blog Native Appropriations.
- How a 30-year-old is facing kidney failure
- The share of adults 30 and older who have CKD is projected to rise from 13.2 percent today to 16.7 percent in 2030, according to a 2015 report in the American Journal of Kidney Diseases.
- JK Rowling new series The History of Magic in North America angers Native
- Dr Keene, a Harvard graduate and Brown University postdoctoral fellow, said this portrayal concealed the fact Native Americans were “still here, and still practice our spiritual traditions”.
- University of Arizona Minority Students Demand Free Tampons, Condoms, and More
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, in new funding for building renovations, access to free computers, paid tutors, reduced-price or free healthy food, and new places to practice spirituality or religion. ...
- Julien Baker Brings Sprained Ankle to Nashville
- (American Songwriter/Dylan Skye Aycock) ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Native American Spirituality Topics
Related searcheslist of roads and highways ireland
zorro history of the character
qed popular usage
pope regalia and insignia
history of sushi etymology
surat shabda yoga