Native American Sweat Lodge
A selection of articles related to native american sweat lodge.
Original articles from our library related to the Native American Sweat Lodge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native American Sweat Lodge.
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Native American Sweat Lodge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native American Sweat Lodge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vets turn to sweat lodges to treat PTSD
- A centuries-old tradition has become a new form of treatment for soldiers suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, and the Native American sweat lodge on Fort Carson is leading the way for military installations around the country.
- Sweat lodge offers relief for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- FORT CARSON, Colo. (NBC News) — A centuries-old tradition has become a new form of treatment for soldiers suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. A Native American sweat lodge on Fort Carson is leading the way for military installations around ...
- New Kensington students working in Navajo Nation during spring break
- Two staff members, Lauren Blum, student life coordinator, and Corinne Coulson, enrollment services specialist, accompanied the students to the Native American-governed territory in northeastern Arizona.
- Things to Do 03.11.16
- ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT DAY BENEFIT BREAKFAST, 7 to 10 a.m., third Saturday of the month, Disabled American Veterans Chapter 7, 4815 W.
- Shattering the Silence Event Educates on Native Americans Teachings in the
- Finally, Dr. Steve Willis, also a Native American, gave a brief insight to how cultural traditions are still being preserved today.
Native American Sweat Lodge Topics
bbc world service history
denison university greek life
organization of afro-american unity
dream symbol repressed desires
a perfect circle history