Native American Tribes
A selection of articles related to native american tribes.
Original articles from our library related to the Native American Tribes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native American Tribes.
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Native American Tribes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native American Tribes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Addressing Elder Abuse with American Indian Tribes
- trying to work with Native American tribes. We have asked Barbara Kidder from.
- EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT INDIAN
- Native. American was first used in the United States for American Indians and Alaska Native. 5.
- tribal GB
- Energy Planning: A Guide for Northwest Indian Tribes was developed by Northwest Sustainable.
- “Native American DNA” Tests: What are the Risks to Tribes?
- self-identifying as Native American since the political upheavals of the 1960s. Deloria asks: “can whites really become Indians?
Suggested News Resources
- At Hamptons Indian Reservation, Most Remained
- By Robbie Whelan SOUTHAMPTON, NY — The Shinnecock Indian Reservation, an island of independence amid the luxury of the Hamptons, is home to 600 members of one of the oldest recognized Native American tribes in the country.
- A Step Toward better Housing and Economic Development in Indian Country
- I was joined by tribal leaders in New Mexico as I shared that more than half of the funds, $15.6 million, went to 27 Native American tribes or communities across the nation.
- Commentary: Network outrage
- FN features the talents of such celebrity chefs as Alton Brown, who specializes in meatloaf and buffalo wings and who's pioneered research into the dietary practices and cooking techniques used centuries ago by Native American tribes.
- Bill calls for 3 casinos, 1 slots parlor
- By Steve Urbon NEW BEDFORD — The governor and legislative leadership broke their impasse Tuesday and unveiled consensus legislation establishing casino gambling in Massachusetts, with a head start for Native American tribes.
Suggested Web Resources
- American Indian Tribal List: Native American Tribes and Languages
- Alphabetic listing of Native American Indian tribes of South, Central, and North America, with links to information about each Indian tribe and its native language.
- Native American Chart
- Native American Group or Tribe.
- Category:Native American tribes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This category is for Indian tribes in the United States. For indigenous people elsewhere in the Americas, see Category:Indigenous peoples of the Americas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.