A selection of articles related to native language.
Original articles from our library related to the Native Language. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native Language.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Native Language is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native Language books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Speaking in tongues
- Samuel Beckett is probably the most pronounced example of this; after publishing novels and essays in English, he began to feel that it was impossible to continue writing in his native language.
- PSD bilingual students earn credit for native language
- A recent test recognized 31 Peninsula School District bilingual high school students — and offered school credit — for their literacy in their native language.
- Senegal's founding president's poetry heard in native language for first time
- Fifteen years after the death of Senegal's first president, Léopold Sédar Senghor, the west coast village of Fadial threw a three-day party.
- The Long Journey to Revitalize a Native Language
- The Mutsun-English, English-Mutsun dictionary is being published this spring as a special project of Language Documentation and Conservation, an online-only journal. The UA Department of Linguistics has been at the forefront of language revitalization.
- Aboriginal minister Bess Price denied right to speak her native language in NT
- An Aboriginal member of the Northern Territory Legislative Assembly has been told she cannot speak her first language, Warlpiri, in the chamber without the explicit permission of the Assembly or the Speaker. Bess Nungarrayi Price, Minister for Local ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Native Language Topics
Related searchesculture of tonga festivals
percentile grade equivalent scores
dream dictionary dark rooms
jehovah in the new testament
dream analysis committing rape