A selection of articles related to native people.
Original articles from our library related to the Native People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native People.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Native People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native People books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Native Peoples Native Homelands Climate Change - NASA
- For further information on the Native Peoples-Native Homelands Climate Change Workshop II and follow-up activities, please contact: Dr. Nancy G. Maynard.
- Native People and Wilderness Values at Denali - Wilderness.net
- International Journal of Wilderness AUGUST 2005 • VOLUME 11, NUMBER 2. 19 . Gudgel-Holmes (1999), summarizes early Native occ- upation of the Denali ...
- The American Indian and Alaska Native Population - Census.gov
- The American Indian and Alaska Native population includes people who marked the “American Indian or Alaska Native” checkbox or reported entries such as ...
- We Have a Story to Tell: Native Peoples of the Chesapeake
- Native Peoples of the Chesapeake Region and the Enduring Effects of Colonialism . . .
- Native Plants, Native People - North Carolina Botanical Garden
- 1. Native Plants, Native People. American Indian Tribes of North Carolina and Their.
Suggested News Resources
- JK Rowling under fire for writing about 'Native American wizards'
- The academic also took issue with Rowling's use of the phrase “the Native American community”, saying that “one of the largest fights in the world of representations is to recognise Native peoples and communities and cultures are diverse, complex, and ...
- Celebs & Entertainment
- The news had Potterheads celebrating, but some Native American fans took offense with the trailer that was released to promote the stories.
- Native Mascots Perpetuate Racism Against Indigenous People
- Native mascots perpetuate a culture of racism against First Nation's people that results in tragedies like MMIW and residential schools. These horrors are real and in our immediate past and present.
- A Few Notes For Native People About The Presidential Elections: Neither
- Make no mistake about it, in presidential elections Native people are an afterthought. Meaning: as much as you (or I) may be invested in Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders, they're simply not thinking about your Native ass.
- 'Fargo,' 'Longmire' actor reflects on life in Omaha, Native filmmaking
- His roles in “Fargo” and “Longmire” have propelled him to some extent into mainstream popular culture, a rare feat for most Native actors.
Suggested Web Resources
- Native Peoples - Native Peoples
- On-line magazine, covering the arts, cultures and socio-political issues of all indigenous peoples of the Americas.
- Indigenous peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Other terms used to refer to indigenous populations are aboriginal, native, original, or first (as in Canada's First Nations). The use of the term peoples in ...
- Native Americans in the United States - Wikipedia, the free
- For people native to the United States, see Native-born American. For the political party, see Know Nothing. For other indigenous peoples of the Americas, see ...
- Native People - Facebook
- Native People. 2407 likes · 151 talking about this. Spotify: https://open.s
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.