A selection of articles related to native people.
Original articles from our library related to the Native People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native People.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Native People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native People books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CIRCLES OF WISDOM: NATIVE PEOPLES-NATIVE HOMELANDS
- For further information on the Native Peoples-Native Homelands Workshop and follow-up activities, contact: Dr. Nancy G. Maynard.
- Native Americans and American History
- Native Americans and American History. Francis Flavin, Ph.D.
- Myths and Stereotypes About Native - John Carroll University
- sary to have any knowledge about Native peoples, most would probably agree ans, the impressions they have of Native people can be quite negative.
Suggested News Resources
- BC wants more native people on juries
- Responding to concerns about chronic under-representation of native people on juries in the province, the British Columbia government has asked band leaders to provide the names of people living on reserves.
- California Museum opening exhibit on 100th anniversary of day Ishi was found
- Klieger said Ishi "was never wild and he was not the last Yahi, but he represented the perceived extinction of native people. He was the right person at the right time." The California Museum, 1020 O St.
- Native American diversity, traditions take center stage at ET powwow
- "The way I look at it is that first and foremost, a powwow is for the participants and native people to have fun, and then it also has a great educational aspect for the public.
Suggested Web Resources
- Native Peoples - Native Peoples
- On-line magazine, covering the arts, cultures and socio-political issues of all indigenous peoples of the Americas.
- Native Peoples
- WHO WERE THE NATIVE PEOPLE? THE WAMPANOAG. "[The Natives] support themselves by hunting, and when the spring comes, by fishing ...
- Native People. Indian Before Coronado and his colleagues landed on America's shores, Indians resided in what would become Oklahoma.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Native People Topics
Related searcheswonderland album chart placings
microphone principle of operation
to live plot movie
mime multipart example