A selection of articles related to native spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the Native Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native Spirituality.
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Milky yellow, peach, green, white or clear crystals. Soft. Red/Pink: Receptive. Element: Water. Powers: Doubles the power (all calcites doubles the power) of any energy directed to it. Also directs energy to specific points. Fosters spirituality, creates...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Native Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rowling criticised over new writings on American magic
- Dr Keene wrote in a blog post on her website Native Appropriations: "Native spirituality and religions are not fantasy on the same level as wizards. These beliefs are alive, practised, and protected.
- SPIRITUAL HERBS: Students learn about Native American culture, bags
- William A. Branson, 59, Sturgeon, who grew up practicing and continues to live in the ways of the Plains Cree from Gull Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada, taught The Spiritual Journey: Native American Bags. Branson discussed the types of plants the bags ...
- Native Americans to JK Rowling: We're Not Magical
- “We are … fighting everyday for the protection of our sacred sites from being destroyed,” scholar Adrienne Keene writes on her blog Native Appropriations.
- Before Islam: When Saudi Arabia Was a Jewish Kingdom
- Used at the gates of Yemen, this northern alphabet would have stood in sharp contrast to the inscriptions left by Himyarite rulers in their native Sabaean. “The adoption of a new writing signaled a distancing from Himyar and a ...
- Etched in stone, 'living spirits' tell sacred story
- Jonathan Bailey's book, Rock Art: A Vision of a Vanishing Cultural Landscape, features more than 150 photographs and 12 essays about the significance of Native American imagery in the Southwest. The book includes an essay by Fort Lewis College ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Native Spirituality Topics
Related searchesgilbert vernam the vernam cipher
glass cockpit history
toyota gr engine 2gr-fe
calcium chloride uses
bitters and blue ruin plot