A selection of articles related to native.
Original articles from our library related to the Native. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native.
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Native is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Apple outlines News app ads, includes 'native ads' that display directly in
- Most iPhone and iPad users have likely encountered one of Apple's banner ad blocks while browsing the App Store, iTunes or the Web via Safari, but the Native Banner specification is a new beast introduced to comply with the News app's RSS-style timeline.
- Time Out uses drone-filmed video for Nescafe native ad campaign
- Just about every publisher has a native ad strategy. But Time Out is going one further, using drone-shot video as part of a native ad campaign for Nescafe, giving Londoners an aerial perspective of the capital at sunrise.
- Native Americans: A Forgotten Minority in US Presidential Campaign
- It's nothing new: Native Americans are hardly ever a priority in U.S. presidential elections for a variety of reasons.
- Utility And Community Solar Should Use Native Landscaping
- Over the next three years rural and exurban landowners will convert a small but meaningful percentage of marginal land from row crops to solar fields and community solar gardens. As this transition happens, choosing a diverse native landscape for these ...
Related searcheseffect size odds ratio
city amp county of honolulu districts
crystal habit list of crystal habits
comet comet nomenclature
proof of reincarnation
albumin functions of albumin