A selection of articles related to native.
Original articles from our library related to the Native. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Native.
- The Ten Native American Commandments
- Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect. Remain close the Great Spirit. Show great respect for your fellow beings. Work together for the benefit of all Mankind. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed. Do what you know to be right. Look...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- All One People
- Standing in their Circle, a group of people reverently turn to face and address the four directions. They call to their Great Mother and Great Father, giving thanks for their many gifts. The Circle is blessed with sweet smoke from sacred herbs and becomes a...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Native is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Native books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants
- Our students today are all “native speakers” of the digital language of computers, video games and the Internet. So what does that make the rest of us?
- Native Polinators.indd
- Wildlife Habitat Management Institute. Native Pollinators. May 2005.
Suggested News Resources
- Colts Make First Cuts, Including Indy Native Devin Moore
- Moore is an Indianapolis native, so it's a little disappointing that he was cut, from a local-guy standpoint.
- Doyon Limited announces 2011 dividend
- Doyon, a regional Native corporation based in Fairbanks, has paid shareholders a dividend each year since 1987. The dividend is based on a five-year average of net income, according to the corporation.
- Monroe native describes impact of Hurricane Irene on North Carolina
- But for a Monroe native now living down in Jacksonville, North Carolina, what a difference a day can make. Former Marine Mark McFadden walked Action News through the weekend as Irene made landfall in North Carolina.
- Native American diversity, traditions take center stage at ET powwow
- That's why he started Indian Creek Productions, an East Tennessee nonprofit, that hosts an annual Spirit of the Nations Powwow to immerse Knoxvillians in native culture and education.
- Oswego native creates “Mayhem” at Allstate
- By Christine Bolin For The Beacon-News August 27, 2011 7:08PM Oswego native Mark Schaschwary, center left, meets with actor Dean Winters, star of the popular “Mayehm” ads for Allstate Insurance.
Suggested Web Resources
- Native Eyewear
- Offering a vast selection of sunglasses and polarized eyewear.
- Native Shoes | Spring/Summer 2011
- Inspired by classic, casual silhouettes, but made with the lightest and most comfortable material available, Native Shoes are the best of both worlds.
- Native | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Native 's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Native - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term "native" can have many different social and political connotations in different contexts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesharmandir sahib recent events
wireless lan open access points
jim steranko book covers
dot-com venture capital