A selection of articles related to nature god.
Original articles from our library related to the Nature God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nature God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Nature God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nature God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nature, Oneness, and the Ecology of God
- On a hot, dry day in northern New Mexico I was trying my best to keep the burro from pushing me off the side of the mountain. Tired and thirsty, I reached the top of the mountain and the world opened up. Time stood still as I felt one with everything.
- How climate change challenged, then strengthened my faith (COMMENTARY)
- In the Gospel of Matthew an angel tells the pregnant, terrified Mary that through her, Emmanuel — which means “God is with us” — is coming to Earth. When I was younger, God's presence in nature was affirmation of this.
- The Weird Inconsequentiality of Donald Trump (Despite His Towering Penis)
- Whatever lens we choose to use to understand our world, it's fair to say that markets and populations and nature and God all do not care about you and me (and our inconsequential interests and concerns), and certainly do not care about Donald Trump (or ...
- Were the Mysterious Bog People Human Sacrifices?
- Sometimes it was a means of telling the future, and at other times it was done as part of a cult associated with a particular god or temple. The other strand comes from archaeology of the British Isles, where ...
- Film Review: 'The Young Messiah'
- “How do we explain God to his own son?” asks Joseph to Mary ... A final, somewhat uncertain note, however, suggests that the filmmakers may be saving a more introspective examination of Christ's nature for a forthcoming “Jesus: The Teen Years” sequel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.