Nature Of God
A selection of articles related to nature of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Nature Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nature Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Nature Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nature Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nature, Oneness, and the Ecology of God
- On a hot, dry day in northern New Mexico I was trying my best to keep the burro from pushing me off the side of the mountain. Tired and thirsty, I reached the top of the mountain and the world opened up. Time stood still as I felt one with everything.
- Chester Township poet finds inspiration in nature and God
- “I write to give back what I have been given, finding God in nature,” she said.”I also write as gratitude to God. It feels really good to give back.
- Garry Kasparov: Hey, Bernie, Dont Lecture Me About Socialism. I Lived Through It.
- 2016 seems like a strange time to be arguing the merits of socialism in an American presidential campaign.
- God's Not A Convict
- Continuing he added, “We do not ascribe such independent power to Mother Nature or to the devil. God alone has the last say in where and how the wind blows.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nature Of God Topics
cigarette contents of a cigarette
us invasion of afghanistan background
automatic writing use in therapy