Nature Of The Mind
A selection of articles related to nature of the mind.
Original articles from our library related to the Nature Of The Mind. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nature Of The Mind.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Nature Of The Mind is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nature Of The Mind books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Refresh your body, mind and soul with a walk in nature
- Flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and spring has arrived with all its beauty. As the season of refreshment and revival, spring shows that the times when we will swim in vivid blue seas and lie on golden sand are on the way.
- Neural modelling: Abstractions of the mind
- Some neuroscientists, including Koch, say that this is because the model was not built with a particular hypothesis about cognitive processes in mind. Its success will depend on whether specific questions can be asked of it.
- What does your inner voice say to you?
- Possibly, yet based on talking with others, I fear my “mind's eye” is a pitiful organ, too: the pictures it generates are dim and colourless, while theirs are sharp and bright.
- Edward invites Stella to go away for the weekend
- At passport control on the way back, I'm struck by how natural it all feels. I look at his serious face as he stands in the queue, and feel … safe, in multiple dimensions. I can't begin to tell you what a relief this is.