- Odd planet, so far from its star
- “Planets are much brighter when viewed in infrared rather than visible light because their surface temperature is lower compared to other stars,” said Naud. “This allowed us to identify GU Psc b.” Knowing where to look.
- Researches discover new exoplanet 115 light years away
- “The planets are much brighter when viewed in the infrared rather than visible light, because their surface temperature is lower than those of the stars, says Marie-Eve Naud.
- Aigles Bleues roll over Huskies
- The Dalhousie men's hockey team will honour former captain Ron Naud this Friday night prior to the Tigers' home game against the Saint Mary's Huskies at Dal Memorial Arena. Naud captured the conference scoring race twice in the early 1970s and still ...
Naudthiz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naudthiz books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesculture of japan music
parable of the widows mite
patrick bateman batemans personality
milky way mythology
history of algeria military rule
berthold von stauffenberg the son