A selection of articles related to naushon island.
Original articles from our library related to the Naushon Island. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Naushon Island.
- Norfolk Island Pine: Correspondences
- Auricaria excelsa Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Anti-Hunger...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary N
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Osiris, Wesir, Ausar, Usir, meaning "place of the eye". Also Wennefer which means "the eternally good being" or "the perfect one". He has been called "Lord of the Afterworld", "Judge of the Blessed Dead", "...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Naushon Island is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naushon Island books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 9391 006 Naushon
- knows of the discovery of the Elizabeth Islands by Bartholomew Gosnold in 1602 and the subsequent history of Cuttyhunk.
- The Islands offlying New England
- NAUSHON ISLAND IN THE ELIZABETH ISLANDS.
- NOTES Concurrent Borrelia burgdorferi and Babesia microti
- A total of 19 nymphs (18.6%) from Nantucket Island were simultaneously infected , as were 24 nymphs (8.2%) from Naushon Island.
- Woolens Industry
- those farms and finances, bur Naushon Island just southwest of Woods Hole, where tenant farmers had [Q repon [Q a manager on the mainland.
- ALEXANDER FORBES
- Naushon Island, off Woods Hole, Massachusetts, where they still live in the summer.
Suggested News Resources
- Island-hopping on the western frontier
- One may know that Naushon Island is owned by the Forbes family, but motoring by it for nearly an hour gives one a true feeling of the vast amount of land this family trust owns.
Suggested Web Resources
- Naushon Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Naushon Island, part of the Elizabeth Islands, is seven miles (11 km) long, just off (SW of) Cape Cod, and four statute miles (6 km) NW of Martha's Vineyard.
- Naushon Island Circumnavigation
- Aug 21, 1993 Journal of a kayaker's trek around Naushon Island. By David Lind.
- Naushon Island pictures from world travel photos on webshots
- Naushon Island pictures published by rainydaze108.