Nava Sama Samaja Party
A selection of articles related to nava sama samaja party.
Original articles from our library related to the Nava Sama Samaja Party. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nava Sama Samaja Party.
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Nava Sama Samaja Party is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nava Sama Samaja Party books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guide to the Asian Collections at the International Institute of Social
- The Nava Sama Samaja Party (NSSP) or New Social Equality Party is a.
- Nanayakkara V. Henry Perera...
- In paragraph 10 of the affidavit he stated "I state that I have been and I am the Organising Secretary of the Nava.
- ACPSL Cover#3.qxd.qxp
- NMAT. National Movement Against Terrorism. NSSP.
- Centered Political Parties
- 11 Nava Sama Samaja Party. NSSP. 12 Democratic Worker's Congress (Political Wing).
- Mahajana Eksath Peramuna (Peoples United Front). Non-Aligned Movement. North Atlantic Treaty Organisation.
Suggested News Resources
- Kadirgamar's cousin Seelan contests for DMMC
- The DPF in alliance with the Nava Sama Samaja Party (NSSP) and Social Democratic Solidarity is fielding candidates under the DPF's Ladder symbol for the municipalities of Colombo, Dehiwela-Mount Lavinia and the Kolonnawa urban council.
- Nominations closed: Off to the hustings
- The DPF is in alliance with the Nava Sama Samaja Party (NSSP), but has fielded candidates independently for the CMC and Dehiwela-Mt Lavinia Council and the Kollonnawa UC. Mr.
- Posters pre-empt nominations for LG polls
- DPF Leader Mano Ganesan said his party will be contesting the elections with the Nava Sama Samaja Party led by Dr. Wickremabahu Karunaratne.
- Sri Lankan ex-left justifies betrayal of university pay campaign
- Far from altering his opportunist course, he became one of the founders of the Nava Sama Samaja Party (NSSP) in 1978, which, as the name implies, continued the LSSP's politics of class collaboration under a new name.
Suggested Web Resources
- NSSP Home
- 4 days ago email@example.com. © 2007 NSSP.
- Nava Sama Samaja Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Nava Sama Samaja Pakshaya (New Social Equality Party) is a Trotskyist political party in Sri Lanka.
- Lanka Sama Samaja Party (Alternative Group) - Wikipedia, the free
- The party was formed following a split in the Lanka Sama Samaja Party.
Nava Sama Samaja Party Topics
Related searchescircumscribed sphere
pi numerical approximations of
edison chen albums
jamaican creole vocabulary
10th century bc events